Full time Diploma Course
X & XII with PCM
The course has been designed to provide practical & theoretical knowledge of conventional & emerging areas of Electrical Engineering with following features
- A well equipped Electrical Machine Lab with all types of A.C. & D.C. Machines.
- Each machine has a separate panel board along with rectified unit fitted on it for a specified level of DC voltage as required by the machine.
- All meters used in lab are portable modern and standard AE, as per quality standard specified in IEEE.
- Solid state model for various electrical circuits.
- All the equipments in Measurement & Power System labs are as per ISI standards.
Passed Xth class of 10+2 or Matric or any other examination recognized as
equivalent to 10th examination with minimum 45% marks in the aggregate of five
subjects securing minimum 33% marks in each of English, Maths, Science
(Separately in Theory and Practical) Social Science and one additional language(
which reflects higher).